SEND CAN MESSAGES AT THE PUSH OF A BUTTON
Using the CAN-BOX, you can send various CAN messages via two CAN connectors.
It has a control panel with 16 keys which can be allocated individually with
different CAN messages.
Using the rotary encoder, CAN messages can also be sent, whose value can also be changed.
- 16 keys freely configurable via PC
- Rotary encoder for variable CAN messages
- 2 CAN interfaces (low/high)
- LEDs for optical feedback (Rx/Tx Error and
2×Rx LEDs per CAN configurable via filter,
4× dispatched, 1×Power)
- efficient DLL possible for implementation
of customized applications
- simple adjustment to individual requirements
via modular structure
Grabbing and Sending With the Same Device
This device is used for universal and simple testing of electronic components with LVDS inputs and outputs (i.e. without interfering with the hardware or software structure). The corresponding image information can be provided for the purposes of image analysis, component testing and documentation. The PC software SNAPSHOT displays currently transmitted images and videos on the PC and saves them. This device can also be used with a sender software to generate and feed test images, videos and menu interfaces.
- Grabbing / saving and sending individual images or video sequences
- High-performance DLL for implementation of your own applications
- High efficiency due to automation of test processes
- Quick and accurate image analysis (down to individual pixels) provided by SNAPSHOT software
- Use as LVDS/ DVI or DVI/ LVDS converter
- CAN link-up (e.g. for sending of terminal Klemmen/brightness telegraphs)
- Manual operation possible upon customer request
- Tests possible while driving, rapid integration and dismantling
- Presentation of LVDS image signals outside the vehicle (monitor, screen)
- Suitable for cameras, head units, rear entertainment systems, head-up displays, image feeder for infra-red night view systems, LVDS video switches
- Adaptation to customer-specific LVDS systems, connectors and pinning
THE ULTIMATE DISTRIBUTION BOX FOR YOUR COMPONENT TESTS
The TESTERLYZER® I-Box is a modular structured power/signal distribution box and is
the new core element for your automotive component test requirements.
Its backbone provides all signals required with distribution to standardized adapter sockets and interfaces for simple control unit connection.
- Power supply and on-board supply in one unit
- can be used irrespective of OEM
- can be used as a pure standalone table structure or in connection with a rack structure (TESTERLYZER®Frame)
- simple connection via standardized connector
- RUETZ TECHNOLOGIES configures the modular connecting adapters in accordance with the test environment requirements
- Adapters also individually retrievable for subsequent upgrading
FLEXIBLE TEST ENVIRONMENTS AND INTEGRATION SERVICES FOR YOUR INTEGRATED SYSTEM TESTS
The TESTERLYZER® Frame provides a flexible test environment for vehicle control
units in an integrated system and is easily accessible from all sides. Customized
adaption is provided for panel designs, control unit holders and cable adapters.
In its standard form the TESTERLYZER® Frame includes an ESTERLYZER® I-Box
including power supply, tapping clamps for operating / terminal voltage and up to 5 CAN busses.
The backbone of the I-Box provides all signals required with distribution to standardized adapter sockets and interfaces.
The modular assembly structure ensures swift and safe setting up of the required test environment.
Special solutions (basic structure and function of the TESTERLYZER® Frame
can be provided on customer request (example: „Test-Mute“ – switching loudspeaker to load resistances).
TESTERLYZER® Rack Mid / High
OBILE RACK SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR COMPONENT TESTS
Control units of state of the art vehicle generations require complex interlinking of
individual components for their functionality. As a result, control units are being
tested more intensively in an integrated system.
To meet this challenge, the TESTERLYZER® Rack Mid / High provide a modular structure
which ensures that control units can be integrated and tested in integrated
systems defined by the developers.
- flexible error analysis in development and series production
- simple replacement of components and control unit adapters
- Fminimal space requirement with high mobility
- industrial rack on rollers
- easy production of various equipment options
TESTERLYZER® Mobil Pilot
THE PORTABLE SOLUTION FOR YOUR ON-SITE COMPONENT TESTS
The TESTERLYZER® Mobil Pilot is a robust test unit for vehicle control units in an
integrated system, which is easy to transport. The case is produced individually in
line with customer requirements regarding size and integration depth.
- The size of the case is customized
- Power supply and universal on-board distribution in the case
- The system can also be used as a table display
- Subsequent alteration configuration measures can be easily
executed on account of the separate integration unit.
- System can be packed in hand luggage (also for flights)
- Can be converted to a trolley version